I still haven't received my refund and I would like to know the reasons for this delay
Because of processing delays:
- If you have already received an e-mail confirming receipt of your return package from our Swiss partner, the refund will be visible on your bank statement within 14 to 16 days (average time noted and variable according to banking institutions).
Important: Swiss returns are checked by customs before arriving at our French warehouse.
- If you have not yet received a return confirmation email, we invite you to consult the tracking page of your package on the Swisspost website with the tracking number indicated on your proof of deposit to see the state of the delivery.
For reasons related to banking:
Check your bank statement:
- On the date of registration of your return confirmed by e-mail.
- On the date of validation of your order (indeed, some credit card providers group together the payment and refund transactions on the same date).
- On the bank statement of the month following the refund, if you have a deferred debit card.
You can't find your refund? Do not hesitate to contact your bank or our customer service to help you.